The favourite of Hawaiian coffees come from the Kona growing part of the Big Island. However, coffee is grown on other areas from the Big Island (Ka’u and Puna, possibly others) in addition to all the major islands of Hawaii, including Kauai, Maui, Oahu, and Molokai.
People also ask, what’s the best Hawaiian coffee?
- Keala’s Hawaiian Coffee (100% Kona) – Our Top Pick.
- Volcanica Coffee – Hawaiian Kona Coffee.
- Kona Coffee from Koa Coffee- Medium Roast.
- Hawaii Coffee Company – Royal Kona Estate Kona Coffee.
- Peaberry Kona Coffee from Koa Coffee – Premium Pick.
Beside above, is Kona coffee great? I love Kona coffee! It’s very smooth and it has nice chocolate and cherry overtones. Be cautious when choosing because like